Job no: 527282
Work type: Part time
Location: Griffith, Canberra
ISS is a leading global Facility Management company with an intentional focus on enhancing the workplace experience of our clients end users. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provides services within a wide range of sectors including Business and Industry, Resources, Aviation, Healthcare and Education. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are looking to fill a Permanent Part-Time role to perform cleaning duties at the Griffith Police Station. The role requires a commitment to Tuesday and Thursday 8am to 10am every week.
Snapshot of your day:
- Cleaning of all facilities including bathrooms and grounds
- Maintenance of stock supplies and orders
- Refilling consumables
- Working autonomously with little supervision
- Work for 1 hour but get paid for the minimum 2 hours
- Ability to work as part of a small team as well as autonomously when required
- Previous experience in similar position preferred
- Willing to provide a valid Police Check
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
Can we inspire you more to join us?
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now