Job no: 527236
Work type: Full time
Categories: Facility Management/Engineering
ISS is a leading global Facility Management company with an intentional focus on enhancing the workplace experience of our clients end users. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provides services within a wide range of sectors including Business and Industry, Resources, Aviation, Healthcare and Education. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
An exciting opportunity has become available working in our global banking client as Facilities Coordinator employed on a full time basis. You will be located in the Sydney CBD with some flexibility to work in Rhodes if needed.
You will be responsible for the day to day delivery of the facilities management services, you will act as an on-site point of contact for the client, sub-contractors, and other key stakeholders. You will be supported by great leaders who will train and work along side to your success.
Snapshot of your day:
- Manage and coordinate the delivery of all Facilities Management services;
- Assist the manager with general administrative tasks in order to maintain up to date and accurate records;
- Ensure site and system access procedures are managed in accordance with client standards.
- Compile reports and update databases for reporting purposes in a timely manner;
- Establish effective day-to-day business relationships with the client and take a proactive approach to requirements
What will you possess to be successful:
- Experience in a similar role
- Exceptional communication skills in written and spoken English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn systems quickly
- Willing to complete background check
What we can offer:
- Attractive salary
- Close to public transport
- Access to staff discounts
- Ongoing professional development
- Opportunities to develop your career within our global organisation
- You will form and develop an enormously successful team who outperform year on year
Can we inspire you more to join us?
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now