Village Services Karratha - Utility/Chef Local Hires
Job no: 526385
Work type: Casual, Full time
Categories: Administration & Office Support, Cleaner, Resources
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently looking for people to join our Village Services team in Casual and Full Time roles, based locally in Karratha.
- Kitchen Hand & Dining Room Attendants
- Housekeeping Attendants & Mine Site Cleaners
- Food & Beverage Attendants
- Handy people and grounds people
- Qualified Chefs
- Previous experience in one or more of these areas
- WA Drivers License
- Versatile and willing to work in any department, as required
- Passion for customer service
- Clean National Police Clearance
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please apply now!
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now