Job no: 525229
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
ISS is a leading global Facility Management company with an intentional focus on enhancing the workplace experience of our clients end users. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provides services within a wide range of sectors including Business and Industry, Resources, Aviation, Healthcare and Education. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are seeking Multiple Cleaners working in our 5 star Luxury Hospitality Venue located in the Barangaroo.
Multiple shifts are currently available to suit your availability; choose from part time, full time and casual employment.
- Monday to Sunday 11pm to 7am
- Monday to Friday 3pm to 11pm
- Monday to Sunday 6am to 2pm
- Monday to Sunday 6am to 10am
- Plenty of casual positions for morning and evening
Here is a snapshot of what you will do:
- Cleaning of all public areas; kitchens, function rooms, auditoriums, hallways, office area's, etc as required
- Stocking of supplies and ordering as necessary
- Maintenance of cleaning records and compliance standards
- Delivery of excellent customer service and positive communication to all customers
- have an open and enthusiastic manner with a commitment to work
- Be able to work in a team or autonomously
- 6 star presentation
What will you possess to be successful:
- Prior experience in cleaning ideally (hospitals, large licensed venues and hotels)
- National Police clearance, within 3 months of issue
- Smart phone for use with rostering
- Self motivated and can demonstrate initiative on the job
- Professional presentation and reliable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Available for shift work
COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
So, what is in it for you?
Joining our team means surrounding yourself with talented, driven professionals who are passionate of what they doing.
- Hourly rate plus super
- Opportunities to develop your career within our global organisation
- You will form and develop an enormously successful team who outperform year on year
Can we inspire you more to join us?
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now