Commercial Cleaner at our location Pfizer Pharmaceuticals-Mulgrave
Job no: 524575
Work type: Casual, Fixed Term Contract, Full time, Part time, Temp
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking people to join us in the position of Commerical Cleaner at our location Pfizer Pharmaceuticals-Mulgrave, employed on a full-time basis.
- Cleanroom Cleaners work in controlled environments where strict rules and procedures must be followed to prevent contamination.
- Cleanroom Cleaners are required to wear specific cleanroom garments while working for safety purposes.
- Duties will include cleaning all work surfaces in the controlled environment using the approved cleaning solutions, vacuuming, sweeping and moping where allowed, cleaning and buffing tile floors, cleaning stainless steel/metal hardware, and disinfecting/sterilizing all tools, equipment, containers, and materials used in the cleaning process prior to entering the controlled environment.
- The candidate requires self-motivation and integrity to work autonomously.
- Maintaining cleaning records whilst adhering to compliance standards, and the delivery of excellent customer service and positive communication to all customers.
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Experience in cleaning operations; domestic, commercial or industrial
- National Police clearance, within 3 months of issue
- Self motivated and can demonstrate initiative on the job
- Professional presentation and customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend