Trainer - Aviation Transport Security
Job no: 524289
Work type: Full time
Categories: Human Resources, Education and Training
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our Aviation Security team is growing and due to organic growth, we have a new opportunity for an experienced and qualified Trainer at our key location of Brisbane, employed on a Full Time basis.
Applications are invited now.
About the role
The responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Delivery of the nationally recognised qualification AVI20118 - Certificate II in Transport Security Protection
- Supporting students throughout their training journey, online and in the classroom and practical environments at airports across Qld and Australia
- Contribute to training & assessment reviews and validations as required
- Conducting webinars and providing course information to students
- Coordinating with the RTO administration team on any student and enrolment matters
- Support other team member professional development and accreditation requirements
- Competitive salary packaging
- On-site parking
- On-going professional development
- Highly supportive team environment
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment – TAE40116 or equivalent
- Certificate II in Aviation Transport Security AVI20118 or equivalent experience
- Ability to obtain an ASIC - Aviation Security ID Card
- Exceptional training communication skills and student management skills
- Great presentation skills and be a self-motivated individual with exceptional interpersonal skills to engage and train our future aviation students
- Experience within the Aviation Industry within the last 3-5 years as an APO or trainer or equivalent with up to date practical knowledge of all required security equipment such as x-ray, walk through metal detectors, explosive trace detectors and body scanning equipment.
- Availability to work flexible hours and outside regular operational hours of 8:30am – 5pm when required
- “COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.”
- Certificate II or III in Security Operations
- The successful applicant should be willing to travel within Queensland and interstate to assist with the delivery of the Certificate II in transport Security Protection and the national rollout program as required
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend