ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
g People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
About the role
Our team is growing and we currently looking for School cleaners who can provide high cleaning services to Public Schools, TAFES and Government Buildings employed on a Casual basis with an opportunity for ongoing permanent work.
We are seeking cleaners for multiple locations around Lismore, Ballina and Far North Coast area and surrounding city locations (valid driver’s license & vehicle required).
To be successful for the role, candidate need to be available to work Monday to Friday 5am-7pm.
- Split shifts: 5am-9am and 2pm-7pm
- Temporary day shift available from 11am-3pm
Role responsibilities and criteria:
- Cleaning of all facilities including; classrooms, bathrooms, kitchens and grounds
- Including vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting and wiping, you will need to be able to complete various duties under strict timelines
- Maintenance of stock supplies and orders
- Working autonomously with little supervision & commitment to safe work practices
- Ability to obtain a Working with Children number & ability to pass a Police Check
- Must be physically fit and able to meet the demands of the job
In Return, ISS can offer:
- Access to staff discounts with partner companies
- Free Certificate III in cleaning services for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organization
- Uniform and PPE provided
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website.