Chef - Drive-In-Drive-Out - Broome
Job no: 523496
Work type: Casual, Fixed Term Contract, Full time, Part time, Temp
Location: Perth, Pilbara
An exciting opportunity exists for experienced Chefs to work out of Broome, Western Australia!
Relocation allowance or Fly-In-Fly-Out roster available for the right candidate!
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
“Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently seeking experienced and motivated Full Time Chefs to join our Bus-In-Bus-Out Resources Catering Team for a 2:1 roster driving from Broome via bus to our Thunderbird site.
Relocation allowance or Fly-In-Fly-Out roster available for the right candidate.
As a chef in our ISS catering team, you will assist in all food operations within the Village. The goal is to exceed customer expectations delivering to a healthy, delicious and innovative food offering, whilst being in line with contractual requirements. At ISS we believe ‘People Make Places’ and we are looking for the best People to create the best work-Places in Western Australia.
What we are looking for?
- Australian Trade Certification or Cert III in Commercial Cookery (essential)
- High volume catering, including bulk catering and function/banquet experience &/or a la carte experience in high volume venues/restaurants/hotels.
- Whatever your experience it is your wish to deliver the best in industry that we are looking for
- Ability to exceed to client expectations in food quality and food safety adherence
- Able to work a flexible roster
- Police Clearance or willing to obtain
What you will get in return:
- Very competitive salary! We offer a great salary straight up for the work you do. We know you will want to stay working for us as it is a supportive environment and you will get to show your skill and flare. We pay well for the job as you do it (not only in 6 months if you stay!)
- Mental, financial and physical health support programs
- Ongoing support and training with opportunities to grow at a global company with catering operations across the globe.
- Culinary competitions across the globe for you to participate in.
- All meals and accommodation provided whilst on site
- Uniform provided – boots included!
If you are interested in this role, please apply now!
These roles are currently available and we will commence screening immediately.
Don’t hesitate to apply and have your portfolio of work ready to show. We are very excited to be enable you to be the best chef you can in a large operational setting!
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend