Workforce Planning Administrator - Perth, Balcatta
Job no: 522371
Work type: Casual
Categories: Administration & Office Support
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Due to our ability to support workplace flexibility, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Roster Administrator to join our high performance team on Casual contract at our office in Balcatta, WA. In this job-share type role you will ideally work during school hours and occasional Sundays may be required. This is an exciting time for our organisation and this opportunity would see you assist our Workforce Planning team which has strategic importance to achieving our corporate vision. Your prior experience in high volume rostering will see you provide administration support to the existing Rostering team and the project team on the ground during this busy but exciting time.
- Be a point of contact for areas under your responsibility regarding Pay from Punch Project
- Maintain/Update a register of all queries received and action taken
- Provide daily reporting to the operation on exceptions and clear exceptions daily
- Review roster updates to ensure compliance with relevant Awards or EBA’s
- Ensure all queries are closed out and communicated to employees and operations management within agreed timeframes
- Participate in Project updates/meetings as required
- Provide technical support to operations in the use of Kronos and Kronos App
- Take initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers (internal or external) are positive and productive
The successful candidate will require:
- Experience working in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workloads
- Experience in Award/EBA interpretation and high volume Rostering and/or Payroll experience highly desirable
- Experience working with the Cleaning Services Award 2020 desirable.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft suite in particular Excel
If you are looking for an opportunity to help deliver this exciting project and gain valuable experience, please click the following link to apply online. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend