Chef - Drive-In-Drive-Out
Job no: 521422
Work type: Full time
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
“Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Exciting opportunities exist for Full-Time Chefs to join our dynamic and professional resources operations teams on a drive-in-drive-out basis throughout regional Queensland.
Reporting to the onsite Executive Chef, the primary objective of this role is to effectively assist in all food operations within the village. The goal is to exceed customer expectations in regards to a healthy and delicious food offering, whilst being in line with contractual requirements.
Your key duties will include but not be limited to:
- High volume catering, including bulk catering and function/banquet experience
- Interaction and customer service with guests and residents across the pass
- High volume barbeque and cook to order
- Confident to work in all areas; breakfast & crib, dinner service and deserts/pastries
- Previous experience in bulk cooking in remote mining villages and/or hotels preferred
- Passion for quality customer service and commitment to total guest satisfaction
- Professional approach
- Polished presentation and communication
- Cert III in Commercial Cookery & Australian Trade Recognised Papers
- HACCP and Safe Food Handling
- 2 weeks on, 1 week off Drive IN and Drive OUT (DIDO) roster
- All meals and accommodation provided on site
- Full uniform provided, including boots!
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
If you think this sounds like you, please apply now!
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend