Customer Service Representative
Job no: 521257
Work type: Part time
Categories: Administration & Office Support
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
About the role:
Our team is growing and so is our contact centre and we are looking for a superstar Customer Service Representative who want to grow and be part of global organization. This position initially based in Macquarie Park office for training then moving to working from home.
Reporting to the National Contact Centre Team Leader, the key aspect of this role is providing outstanding front line client care via phone, email, web and mobile self-service portals.
This position requires an outgoing, customer-oriented individual who is focused on building a trust relationship with clients and is willing to go the extra mile to achieve an exceptional outcome for client.
You need to be available to work Saturday and Sunday from 1030am – 630pm with flexibility to work more hours and additional shifts at times.
- Deliver high quality Contact Centre services for multiple clients across Australia and New Zealand
- Be the “First Point of Contact” for all building maintenance works and coordinate the delivery of Contractor and Supplier services
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients, contractors, tradesman and internal staff
- Ensure all Service Calls are completed within contract KPI targets
- Identify process improvement opportunities the positively impact our customers experience
- Adhere to ISS Company Policies and Procedures
- Previous experience working in a Contact/Call Centre environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to manage multiple phone calls at once, while adhering to KPI’s and SLAs in a high call volume environment.
- Good knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with advanced understanding of Microsoft Outlook
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills with ability to multi-task.
- Strong problem solving, decision making and analytical abilities
- Excellent Customer relationship skills and the ability to deal positively with difficult situations
- The ability work autonomously and as part of a high performing team
- You must be willing to do training in Macquarie Park with flexibility of hours range between 7am-6pm
- Internal opportunities and growth path
- Access to staff discounts with partner companies
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
Before you leave, click on following link to see our inspiring ISS Tribute Video. We hope you enjoy your recruitment experience and we look forward to having you on board!
"Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply"
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend